Monday 1 July 2013

What's new? (Week 1)

I prepared to start blogging.... :). So last week Polo Field mention what? The Puffle Digging! I didn't use it alot but I love CP add this to their games. It makes CP more fun and fun. Doesn't it? Now forget all about that because that was last week..... So this week you know what? MU PARTY BEGIN! I definitely choose PNK of course. Zaka152 decide to choose OK (Cheers for winning) because he always want to win. Lots of Tips and secret all around that party and so amazing. I think CP 2013 got more detail than before. Next up is Star wars party? Well i checked many blog that Herbert site background got Star wars on it. How strange. I think Herbert will be involved in that party. That was quick now next is.....Whatever? Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment