Saturday 6 July 2013

Cutie Birthday


Hi! I'm Cutie, Rainbowy483's Puffle. Tomorrow is my birthday so.... I will try to post more on this blog. Thank me for this first post I write. Rainbowy483 will be pleased with me wearing a party hat! Anyway I will be 7 years old tomorrow! But before you join my birthday party, Here are the rules you MUST follow:

1. No Spiky Balls Please!

2. No strangers

3. No gross food

4. All puffles welcome

5. Bring party stuffs for me! 

6. Someone be a DJ/Dancer/Singer please for the disco

7. Bring a puffle cake (Or some COOKIES!) Or any food that I like

8. Any appropriate songs are all right (Put a song Gangnam Style & Gentlemen PLEASE! :D)

9. Bring balls but NO SPIKY BALLS

10. Ask your owner to walk your puffle.



Thanks who follow these rules. This is a 'Invitation Card' list for puffles and owners:

 P1, Lovely & Frizzle

Kira Lovely1, Leila & Lili Ana 

Zaka152 &  Puffy

Rainbowy483, Puffy & Myself 

Skyglanger22 and her puffles

Ben54434 and his puffles

Saya Lucas and all his puffle (Even the Rainbow puffle)

All Penguins and Puffles are welcome too!

I only want this food:

Milk

Cookie

Puffle Cake

Carrots

Water

Every fruits

Halal Sweets

Ice Cream

Ice lollies

I would like to celebrate it at:

7th July 2013 Sunday. Random time.

Puffle On!

-Cutie, Rainbowy483's puffle

3 comments: