Friday 12 July 2013

Penguin Of The Day Kika152

Hiya!
Kika152 loves to put smiles on faces of penguins that need to be cheered up a bit! She’s a brill penguin who is always helping out her buddies and is super-duper friendly.
Is your friend worthy of being Penguin of the Day? Contact Us.
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

That's a POP igloo out there, Kika! I really like to work on your university with you so you can be a teacher. ^_^. I'll say it's a FANTASTIC, Top University I can go on.  Maybe that University is for Monsters just like me. Roar! Now move on to your clothes.... AWESOME!!!! That hair is for a perfect and sweet penguin just like Kika. And I wish I had that Background too! I never seen penguin like this with a cool necklace on. And I realized that you are a fan of ROR (Roar Omega Roar) Is that right? When I log in to CP, I'll add you! XD. BTW (By The Way), thanks for being a super-duper friendly friend and make penguins cheer. That's fantastic! Give a big round of applause for Kika152! Waddle On!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment