Monday 22 July 2013

Story: Lost Environment

I was looking for the Recycling Plant but I can't see any! I felt bored without the Recycling Plant. Please CP, bring it back!


Me and my Puffles are so bored now. Without the Recycling Plant, I can't even be active! I take Puffy to walk 'cause he want to show me something. He said to me that 'We got to bring it back as usual before the Star Wars party and Darth Herbert comes!' It was like  4 more days 'till the War Party comes! We got a meeting at my igloo. Let's go, Puffy.


Cutie said 'Anything all right?' No! How long will the Recycling Plant will come back? Maybe a year? NOOO! What shall I do? Puffy & Cutie thinked. And think. And think..... and. They just got a good idea. Puffy said 'How about celebrate it in our igloo? It may not sound a good idea though' Cutie replied 'And decorate your player card, Turn your igloo into a Environment support & party up!' It sound like a Fantastic idea! I will do it NOW!


I put my background into a St. Patricks day. A book pin for just like Environment book. Green skin because nearly all plants got green! And a Tree T-shirt for plants. And my player card has now turned into a blast!


And now my igloo. I'm not a member so I got a few Environment thing but that's OK for me. 2 plants is now moved and what can you say? GO GREEN!




Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483













No comments:

Post a Comment