Wednesday 10 July 2013

Penguin Of The Day Dark Ninja85

Hiya!
Looking out for fellow penguins is SO important! Dark Ninja85 spotted someone being a bit unkind to a fellow penguin. He waddled over, put a stop to the unfriendliness and then everyone continued to have fun on Club Penguin together! This is really brill. On behalf of the Club Penguin team, thanks to all our players who help keep the site a fun place to chill with your pals. smiley
Don't forget, all Penguins of the Day get 5000 coins! Send your nominations to the team via the Contact Us page.
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Another one of my BEST IGLOO EVER! I wish I come to your igloo to have a dance party. ;) Ohh, Really want to listen some DJ. You know what I say? A BEST DANCE PARTY EVER! I love the DJ, Fire, Lights, Dancing Tiles, Jukebox and that blue smoke you put. It is not epic but I'll say it's..... MEGA, ULTRA, AWESOME! Now it time to talk about your clothes. How did you get that from? It's so cool! I'd wish I go flying with Jet Packs. You are absolutely a Dark Ninja. LOL. I love how you help other penguins. And one last things before you log off..... ADD ME! LOL. Waddle On!
-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment