Sunday 7 July 2013

CP University Story

One day, I saw a new school next to my house! I told my friends Kira Lovely1 & Zaka152 all about it. I didn't see P1 at her home though. (I don't know why!)



When I went to CP University, I saw P1 being a teacher (WHAT!?). I was reading a book about animals so does my friends! When everybody here at the CP University, I was learning about science. And P1 told me to do my homework about science so I went home and think what I'm going to do. 




Cutie was helping me (She is good at Science) so what she did is got a magic potion that makes sparkle and snow. Puffy my red puffle was finding some ingredients to make it look better and working.  I gave the Science Book to Cutie and I gave the ingredients potion book to Puffy (But it's in a puffle language) so it is easier if my puffle can read. 






When I finished my homework. I came back to CP University and tell what I did for science. I wave at P1 so she could see me bring my homework.  She said "Wow! That's amazing! Good work!". 




 Thanks for listening to my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483




No comments:

Post a Comment