Monday 29 July 2013

Penguin of the Day Kendall A423

Hiya!
This penguin is a real star! Kendall A423 is always cheering up penguins and inviting them to play games with her. She even ran a group to save endangered pandas! Aww, I love pandas! :)
Send your Penguin of the Day nominations via the Contact Us page.
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team

It's so nice that you dress up that new style! I know it's so hot this summer and so fun. And summer needs some party up too! Kendall has done an amazing Talented igloo that makes me think i wanna go there! Hahaha lol. I really like some photos. Hehehe. That igloo reminds me the Hollywood party. I love your background on your player card! It's look so rare. I wish I'd buy that too. She's just a epic Summer girl than a Party. She rock! I'd give that a random vote.... Thousand, Billion, Trillion, Hundred votes! I love pandas too. They're so adorable. Can you cheer me up please because i'm a little bit bored. We know you are a STAR! Lol. Lots of metaphors I just put on O_O. wow. Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment