Tuesday 27 August 2013

Quiz: Parties

Guess what party is in September? I don't know for sure but it's YOUR opinion. Fair or Medieval? And a little note: I won't do any pictures because I'm tired that's all. :P Anyway, let's vote!


  • The question is: What will be the party on September? Medieval Party or the Fall Fair Party?







Medieval                       OR             Fall Fair



Hmm... Oooh... Rmember: this quiz is not a 'right' or 'wrong' answer because this quiz is for YOUR opinion. My opinion would be... The Fall Fair! I loved the Fall Fair and that was my second best party on 2012 (First was Holiday Party). There's lots of games to play to earn money and tickets (Maybe money?!), I really enjoyed watching the Puffle circus, lots of free items for non-members and the room was a blast! . I really hoped it will be it. Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment