Sunday 11 August 2013

Mini Game: I Spy A CP Blog...

Hi guys! I have done making a Mini Game! You can look at the new page, Extras & Activities to see more Mini Games. Anyway, Let's just get started!


Hello, penguins and puffles and welcome to I Spy A CP Blog game. What you need is:

  • Up to 3 players or more
  • Plain Paper
  • Pencil/Felt Tip Pen/Any type of pens
  • Blindfold (Maybe)
  • 1 or more adults
Here are the rules to play:

  • Ask an adult to do the Blindfold 
  • No cheating
  • No peeking at the Blindfold part
  • Make sure to have a drink to make you much more energy
  • Run around to catch some chills.
Here's How To Play:

  1. 1 person have to be the I Spy (Remember that it's a outdoor/indoor activity)
  2. The I Spy person have to have their pencil and paper ready and write what blog he want to do
  3. 1 adult or more have to do the Blindfold at the players except the I Spy person so the players won't peek. Another way is close their eyes. AND the I Spy person should NOT say the answer
  4. The I Spy person have to shout "DONE!" then the adult(s) open their Blindfold and the players open their eyes. The I Spy person have to hid the paper like hide it on their chest or somewhere around them
  5. The I Spy person have to say like this "I Spy A CP Blog that begins with (A letter)". One at a time, the players have to raise their hands up and guess the answer. The I Spy person have to say "Wrong" if it's not right or "Correct!" if it's the right answer.
  6. If one of the players get it right, it's their turn to have a go until it's finished.
  7. After the game had been done, run around to catch some chills!
Thanks for playing my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment