Friday 9 August 2013

Our blog party- 266 posts!


We are glad that we have many posts! It's about 266 posts! Thanks for all Staffs for helping me. We'll celebrate it at August 14 because that's when the War ended. And don't forget that we'll always tell you when the party started. It's here:

When: 14th Wednesday August 2013

Server: Vanilla

Time: 16:06 AM UK time (If you're in USA or other countries, I'll tell you if it's the time)

End Time: 16:09

Note: Add me, Send Postcard, Host your party igloo (For members), Introduce yourself!

Location: The Cove

We'll see you there if we can. Ask me a question if you have one and I'll try to answer it. Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483



7 comments:

  1. Lol, Off course me and kira lovely 1 will come. (if that possible)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg. U replied? I didnt see that comment coming! Lol.

      -Rainbowy483

      Delete
    2. Sorry. I meant u comment. :D

      -Rainbowy483

      Delete
  2. Oops. Sorry guys. Crowded servers make too laggy screen so we'll go to Vanilla. I'll edit yhis post to change the server.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Were we will meet? I mean wat place? Pizza palour? Or the coffee shop?

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry.... We'll meet at... the Cove first. Wait a min... We're going to the Common, right? So how would we go there while going off at somewhere? I think I'll replace it as 16th Friday

      Delete
    3. Or let change the time! We'll chat at Facebook K?

      Delete