Friday 25 October 2013

Newspaper 24/10/13

I wonder what coming's up right now! Let's see:

Aunt Arctic continued: A tip through penguin history. Where did the museum items come from? -Archie Awlogee. As a bit of a historian, I wanted to have some quality exhibits for the Museum. But collecting all of these relics wasn't easy. I felt a bit like Alaska, the intrepid adventurer. Mostly I was exploring the Boiler Room though, not an ancient temple! The clothes are on loan from Cadence's collection. You should see her closet! I almost got lost on my way out! Gary donated the jackhammers. Ever since he went back in time, he's been interested in how inventions evolve. Please do take a look when you come by the Coffee Shopfor the party! Jokes: What did the horse say when he fell? Help! I've fallen and can't giddy up! -Cudulymeg. Why do cows have belts? Because their horns don't work! -Penguinhd. Why shouldn't you tell jokes on the iceberg? Because the ice might crack-up! -Tegelman How do you throw a party in outer space? You plan-et!


Homes of the dark and creepy. By rookie- Rookie here again! It seems the transformed trick-or-treaters have found their own favourite Halloween hotspots around the island. I interviewed them to find out about these haunting homes (I also really wanted to use the recorder I got from Aunt Arctic). First, I went to the Vampire School. I spoke to a Count (he must be the math teacher), ande he said, "The place is spectacular. You should stay so we can make you lunch." But I had more to report! So I had a sandwich. Then, I went to the Howling Rock in the Forest and spoke to a werewolf. He was busy tracking a scrumptious scent when I arrived. I asked him about why he liked it here. He paused and said, "How'll I ever find a betterplace than this?" My last stop was the Graveyard at the Docks. There was a whole horde of zombies to talk to! They all had the same great things to sayabout their new hangout: "Unnnnnngh gargle mnnnnngh." Ask Aunt Arctic: Well it isn't easy to choose. Herbert's takeover of my beloved Club PenguinTimes stands out though. It was a grim period. In the end, I was proud of both the EPF agents and the citizens that put a stop to his horrible plan. Let me be direct: I'll never let the Club Penguin Times fall underhis control again. If I ever, get a hint of a scheme like that, I'll send out the call right away. And I don't doubt that the brave EPFagents will answer it! Is there any new yearbooks? -Cut N. Paister. Of Course! Our splendid yearbook will be on display in the Coffee Shop.
It's been great eight continued: It's time to celebrate all that makes us such an exciting, wonderful, and charming community! I so look forward to this party each year. The Coffee Shop is being temporarily renovated into a Museum and it will have exhibits showcasing the history of the island. Ever wondered what cavepenguins used as a jackhammer? Come by to find out! It is one my favourite times to visit and reminisce about all that has happened. It'll be delighted to have you all there so we can chat. You're the ones who make the island such a fun place after all! Have some cake, pick up a special anniversary hat, and let everyone know your top memories of the year. Stop by after a night of trick-or-treating. The party and the museum is only on until Oct. 31, and it'll be a whole year until the next one! 

It's been a great eight: By Aunt Arctic - Well isn't this a brilliant occasion. We're celebrating our 8th anniversary! In honor of the big day, come to the party at our very own museum Newsflash: Eerie tremors in the underground-is it dangerous? Ask Aunt Arctic: What's your craziest memory from this year? -Ian Tervuwer. Well, it isn't easy to choose. Herbert's takeover of my beloved Club Penguin... (bla, bla, bla)

Secrets: Did you know there are hundreds of hidden surprises around the island? If you would like one revealed, click the folder below... If you don't - look away! Jokes: Why did the tree act like a dog? Because he was made out of  bark! -Squeekysalli. What do computers eat for snack time? Micro-chips! -Jen1516. What did the lions say when they were eating a clown? This tastes funny! -Max3290

Anniversary Party Tips: The Anniversary Party isn't just a great way to celebrate 8 years of good times... You can pick up a commemorative hat, a Stamp, and a background! These exclusive hats are available just inside the door as you get in. Get'em now, because they'll be gone by Oct. 31. Collect the background by standing in front  of the camera so it can take your picture. And to earn the Stamp, you just need to blow out the candieson the cake! Happy Anniversary!


Upcoming events: Blow out candies and get your hat at the Coffee Shop, Get prepared for camping and the wilderness, Play as Alaska and friends in the Quest for the Golden Puffle! Nov. 7- Make a new friend by sending a postcard. Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until October 31. Next pin hidden: November 1-13. Aske Aunt Arctic: Is there any new yearbooks? Of course! Our splendid yearbook will be on display in the Coffee Shop. I think I love the messages in the book the most. It's great to hear what the others thought of the past year. If you want to share your own thoughts, please write in to the paper. I'm always happy to hear from our readers! After the party, the yearbook will be stored in the Club Penguin Times Office with the others. You can check them out any time! 

Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment