Friday 25 October 2013

8th Anniversary Party peak

Today, I wanted to make reviews about the 8th Anniversary Party:

This is what it looks like outside the Coffee Shop. Now, let's take a peak of the Anniversary room. Hush, don't tell Aunt Arctic I just peaked through the Coffee Shop!

Wow! I earned a stamp for blowing out candles, I get the This Old Town  background and definitely the 8th anniversary hat. The odd thing is... Club Penguin Coffee Shop is now decorate into a museum. Now I know all of the Anniversary Hat and how the Jackhammer were made. Thanks Club Penguin for doing a really good job and so far, this is the best Anniversary ever, no matter what! 

Today, I decorated the colourful Anniversary Iggy to show support for the 8th Anniversary Party. Now, I will decorate my igloo into a rainbow-ish kind of igloo! 

Now this is what I'm waiting for so long! But there's a bug that there is two 2013 books. And there is a double bug that the purple 2013 yearbooks can't open up! But still, I wish a happy anniversary to CP! 

Now, it's time for a rate. I'll rate it as 10/10 of course! I really wish a happy birthday and a really wonderful anniversary. Stay clean and safe, everybody and don't forget... waddle on!

-Rainbowy483



No comments:

Post a Comment