Wednesday 11 September 2013

What's New? (Extra)

So I'm having a extra What's New thing so get ready and read the CP TAC's Newspaper:

Here is the Back-To-School outfit. I really like The Classic!

Here is the Blacksmith at Work this month. I wish I've did this with my bunch of friends like Blacksmith Force on #WaddleOn!

Do you want a messy Cove like this? Oh no! Stinks....

Here is the New-designed postcard "Follow Me!"

Here is the King outfit. Did you know that you can unlock 'King's Crown' for everyone at the Code Page?

This is what the new pin look like on list

This is what the new pin looks like on Player Card (Note: I don't care if you seen my coins :P)

This is the Maiden outfit. I seen it on the Medieval Catalog Sneak Peek! Also, I really like the hair

Here are the new background coming on now!

Here are the Medieval Costumes for girls! I love the right one.
 Here are the News:







Here is the new postcard "Medieval Party, Come exploreth!"

Here are the updated/new postcard at Featured Postcard!

Don't forget to read the new news coming on right now!

The new pin is now hidden at the lake

The Snow Princess and the Knight costume is waiting for ya!

This is the Villager costume. Poor villager...
Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment