Tuesday 24 September 2013

Party Rate - Rate of Medieval Party

Hey guys! It's me, Rainbowy483! So it's Medieval Party and we're trying out this new feature on our blog. We are doing Party Rate! So I'm going to get my opinion of the party.

This is the part that I like:


  • Really? I LOVE THE UNICORN PUFFLE! It's so cute!
  • I love making potions. THEY'RE SO FUN!
  • The party is so medieval than ever! I'm hoping what's the secret ingredient is...
  • I just can't believe it! I love medieval things! I always thought that it was in the past.


This is the part I don't like:

  • Well, the party is not so medieval. It's all about about potions, OK?
  • Not so many non-member's stuffs. It's just two free items.
  • The Medieval Party 2012 is better. This is the 2nd.

So... I'm going to rate this party a 7/10! I'm hoping till' the next party. I can't wait to review the Halloween Party! Waddle on!

-Rainbowy483

No comments:

Post a Comment