Sunday 28 April 2013

Zaka152 met Aunt Arctic!

This message is from Zaka152:

I didnt know Aunt Arctic will come but suddenly i waddle over at the dock and saw Aunt Arctic Pop up and Waddle away! But sadly i didnt saw her alot because she was quick and the room was full! I was at the server Alaska. And im getting desperate to see her. I didnt get her background or her friend request but i have the stamp!  Rainbowy483 call me a Good Mascot Finder. And Finally i went to the forest and saw Aunt Arctic and others following her. I saw her at the Snow fort and at the Town and she is going back to the Book room. Wonder what she up too and Everyone started saying Shes gone! And thats how i found out. If you are not lucky dont worry im not lucky too because i dont have her background but that a good try following her around CP. Now i met two mascot its Cadence and Aunt Arctic. And i said 'I met two mascot! More than all of my author helper on this blog!' This means that im the Penguin of the day ONLY on this blog. Rainbowy483, the main author of tis blog will post this later! Im so happy! Waddle on, CP!

No comments:

Post a Comment