Sunday 28 April 2013

What's around Marvel Superero party?

What a lovely day and then.... WAR! I began to join the war and going to the Hero side. I collect crystal and finally i collect the Golden Superhero costume! Want to hear about that?:

How to get Golden Superhero Costume!

So now i saw a few penguins wearing it (Not alot!) But i have it too! So that it fair follow this steps:

1. Play the Crystal jumper (I dont know what it called) And it located at the beach
2. Try your best to finish the game And tada! Claim this please!

Now that you have it dont worry about the Blue Superhero Costume because its your own reward!
Theres more thing to do at the party! I cant give all the steps but it takes so long. See ya later! I will give the steps on the comment soon! Waddle on!


No comments:

Post a Comment