Wednesday 13 March 2013

Daffo's Daily Visits!


Hiya!
It was lovely to meet some of you online last week!
So, because you were all so great last time, I’ve had a brill idea! In the lead up to Red Nose Day (this Friday in case you’ve forgotten) I’m going to go online every day! Let’s call it Daffo’s Daily Visits - see what I did there? Hehe smiley
To give you all some ideas for cool fundraising activities that you can do with your friends and family this week for Red Nose Day, I thought we could try out some different ones around the island.
So, for today’s visit I will be on the server Crystal at 2pm GMT and I’ll be holding a Bake Sale in my igloo… Mmmm cake! XD
Hope you can make it!
Waddle on!
- Club Penguin Team
Woot! Hope everyone will make it. Dont forget a special thing on friday...Red nose day! if you want to meet daffodaily5 today or tomorrow, Read it again. Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment